- ½ÂºÎ¿¹Ãø (Ã౸)´ëÇѹα¹ VS Áß±¹ 2024.06.11.È­ 20:00 -
[ÀÏ·º]

Kisnue (Å°½º´©) - Cool Kids

rank Æ®·ç·Î¸Ç½º 2021-11-29 (¿ù) 22:27 Á¶È¸ : 183 Ãßõ : 11  

when you where

somebody else's name It was all in my head I was thinking about the words we said I wasn't thinking too straight But then it didn¡¯t make sense Fixation, asphyxiation You call it what you feel like It wouldn't change the way I think of you the way I should You were never just a typical soul That's why you're turning everything gold And there's definitely more to the show So don't you say you wanna let go Call it what you feel like Go ahead and say what you wanna say Call it what you feel like Say what you just wanted to say Fixation, asphyxiation You call it what you feel like It wouldn't change the way I look at you the way I should You were never just a typical soul That's why you're turning everything gold And there¡¯s definitely more to the show So don't you say you wanna let go You were never just a part of a show That's why you¡¯re turning everything gold And I want to say in spite of it all Don't you say you wanna let go Call it what you feel like Go ahead and say what you wanna say Call it what you feel like Say what you just wanted to say

´ñ±Û 0°³
´ñ±Û¾²±â

¹øÈ£ Á¦¸ñ ±Û¾´ÀÌ ³¯Â¥ ¡èÃßõ ¡èÁ¶È¸
°Ë»öµÈ °Ô½Ã¹°ÀÌ ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù.
°Ë»öÀº 2õ°Ç ´ÜÀ§·Î ²÷¾î¼­ °Ë»öµÇ¿À´Ï
°è¼ÓÇؼ­ °Ë»öÀ» ¿øÇÏ½Ã¸é ¾Æ·¡ ´ÙÀ½°Ë»ö ¹öÆ°À» ´­·¯ÁÖ¼¼¿ä.
ÀÌÀü°Ë»ö ´ÙÀ½°Ë»ö
À½¾Ç°Ô½ÃÆÇ ¿ù°£ Ãßõ  (´õº¸±â)

°øÀ¯Çϱâ

ÀÌÅä·£µå ·Î°í

°èÁ¤ ã±â ȸ¿ø°¡ÀÔ
¼Ò¼È·Î±×ÀÎ